OUR PARTNER THYM BUSINESS
THYM BUSINESS is sponsoring the event organised by the French Red Cross to mark 100 years since the creation of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.
Founded by Geoffroy Dubois in 2009, Thym Business sits at the crossroads of telecoms operator services and integration solutions, so that it can comprehensively meet companies’ requirements.
Thym Business plays a major role in the digital transformation process, with a focus on two strategic areas:
This is designed to guide clients through increasing numbers of technological innovations, as well as the demands of decision-makers and users. Thym Business is the only contact you need to digitally transform your work from A to Z.
THYM BUSINESS is determined to provide an equal level of service to all its customers around France, whatever the size of your company, so that it can guide you through all your needs and meet them with precision.
A SINGLE INTERFACE
THYM BUSINESS offers a single interface for your analysis, sales, deployment and support needs. It covers all the issues necessary to meet and resolve decision-makers’ objectives and concerns around telecoms solutions and IT:
- Very fast fibre optic broadband and 4G/5G,
- Increasing numbers of connected objects and data on these networks,
- Corporate protection from cybercrime,
- Info management,
- Supervising and optimising how networks and PC, smartphone and tablet resources are used,
- Assisting users by giving them access to all the data they need to make the right decisions (augmented collaborator concept),
- Unified communications and video conferences,
- Cloud and hosting for disaster recovery and business continuity auditing
YOUR TELECOMS & IT SOLUTIONS INTEGRATOR, ACCOMPANYING YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
THYM BUSINESS, the partner in the digital transformation of companies, is launching its new CSR strategy by partnering with Reforest’Action to partially offset the carbon footprint associated with its activity:
– Offset of 300 tonnes of CO2, linked to their activity in 2018 by purchasing 300 VERRA certified carbon credits for a positive impact forest conservation project in Brazil.
– Planting 2,100 trees in France within the European Metropolis of Lille.
To go further, THYM BUSINESS has chosen to engage in an eco-responsible goodies approach during the event with the Red Cross, focusing on climate change with the following actions:
– Distribution of 500 wooden pencils to be planted in order to limit the impact of our goodies and to make our visitors aware of the importance of the link with nature.
– Associated with the planting of 500 trees in Haiti to partially neutralize the carbon footprint of event participants.
A LEADING PARTNER OF SFR BUSINESS
We integrate telephony, network and security solutions.
We have received the highest level of approval from SFR – Premium Project Partner – and this has enabled us to provide end-to-end management for the proposals made to our customers.